Friday, April 22, 2011

Four Things


I already posted a word cloud today so I may as well keep with the light fare I'm throwing out there rather than anything actually book related. So here's a meme I saw on Literary Musings's blog and hosted by Books and Chocolate. I also just realized Shakespeare's birthday falls on a Saturday and I already had a post written up for it (supernerd) but didn't consult a calendar and had I, I would have posted it today. Whoops. Whatever, this is better for a Friday anyway.

Four jobs I've had in my life
1. Babysitter
2. Fragrance Compounder
3. Office Assistant
4. PR Database Support Consultant

Four books I would read over and over again
1. Lamb by Christopher Moore
2. No Reservations by Anthony Bourdain
3. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
4. Neither Here Nor There by Bill Bryson

Four places I have lived
1. Randolph, New Jersey
2. Boston, Massachusetts
3. Perugia, Italy
4. Long Island, New York

Four books I would recommend
1. A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
2. Neither Here Nor There by Bill Bryson
3. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard
4. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde

Four places I have been
1. Galway, Ireland
2. San Juan, Puerto Rico
3. Toronto, Canada
4. Tenerife, Canary Islands

Four of my favorite foods
1. Cheeseburger
2. Sushi
3. Peanut Butter
4. Rice

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Seattle, Washington
2. NYC
3. Perugia, Italy
4. Brookline, Massachussetts

Four of my favorite drinks
1. Jack & Coke
2. cafe macchiato
3. red wine
4. this St. Germaine martini my friend used to make, but sadly I don't live near his bar anymore

Four things people that are very special in my life
1. Boyfriend
2. My Mom & Dad
3. My little way-smarter-than-me-in-a-science-sort-of-way Brother
4. My globe-trekking friend Michelle (she should be somewhere around Rwanda now)